Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. Do your family/friends know about your blog?

The only people who know about my band are my Father, Father In Law, Mother in Law, Best Friend, and Sugar Balls (my husband). I have mentioned my blog at one time or another to all of them but only SB reads or even knows the address for my blog.


2. What is your favorite card game?


Oh geee I LOVE playing cards all kinds of games. Phase Ten, Skip-Bo, Spades, Cribbage you name it and I will play it. What I enjoy most if when SB and I get together with our friends and play poker.... we do dealers choice and I love them all. I also have a small gambling problem... good thing we only do a $5 buy in!


3. What do you wear to bed?

Usually a tank top and granny panties. With the weather getting colder I may have to increase coverage of my attire. I can't wait to get out of my granny panty phase!


4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?



You are asking me to pick my favorite French fry? That is just crazy talk, I have never come across a fry I didn't LOVE, hence the need for the band. I live near Canada and they have this amazing delicacy called Poutine it is A-MA-ZING! It is wonderful French fries covered in gravy with cheese curds melted on top!You either love it or hate it, I love it! I haven't had it in a very long time.

I must stay away!

5. What is your usual bed time?

I go to bed as soon as my little ones are asleep. SB and I call it a crazy night when the kiddos are sleeping and we are still up til 10. We are wild like that, it's how we roll.



2 comments:

  1. Poutine sounds amazing, and I KEEP hearing about it. I may need to try it. LOL

    Also, I think we would be great pals... I loooove card games. :) I would totally be in for poker night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE poutine! And there are MANY nights I beat my kid to bed, I'm a loser like that!

    ReplyDelete