Monday, November 14, 2011

Exhausted


All I want for Christmas is 24 hours of nonstop sleep… My poor little baby Rascal is teething i.e. not sleeping, not smiling as much, not laughing as often, crying lots, and chewing endless on his poor little hands or mine. His big brother never had any trouble teething… We didn’t even know he was teething until at 8 months when a shiny white tooth appeared. There was no crying, drooling, chewing, there was nothing. Sugar Balls and I had been spoiled with our first little Rascals teething experience and in no way prepared for the heartbreak, sleep depravation, and floods of drool that teething causes. Poor little Rascal will be 5 months tomorrow and he already has to deal with this pain, it is breaking my heart.
All littlest Rascal wants for Christmas is his two front teeth!
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (Christmas Song)
I am very thankful that not only am I able to stay home with my little ones but SB is a wonderful father. When he gets home from work he gives all his attention to our boys and me. He does not have the mind set that there is “mom jobs” and “dad jobs" he just does what needs to be done. No matter how poopy the diaper or sticky the rascal he tackles it all. I am so thankful to have him and I truly hope my boys grow up to be the man that their Daddy is.

As far as weight loss goes I haven’t done another weigh in (I try to only do it once a week). I do find myself making poorer food choices when I’m tired/busy. Do you all do that? I have been working very hard at drinking lots of water…. That sounds crazy that you have to work at drinking water but I really do. I also got an assortment of protein bars to try. I had been eating Cliff bars but they are getting a little old, I need a change.

I notice a lot of you say that you had a PB episode..know what happens when you have one but I can’t for the life of be figure out what PB stands for… what does PB stand for?

I haven’t had one from eating food alone but I have had one when I don’t wait the right amount of time to have a drink. I’m working on it but I still tend to forget and or not care and drink when I’m eating. If I take too big of a drink I get the stuck feeling and sometimes a little slime. It doesn’t feel good in the least and I have had to excuse myself do some burping, chest hitting and what not. Does this happen to any of you?

I am still able to eat large amounts of food and therefore can’t wait to have my second fill that will be coming on December 7th, I wish it were sooner.

I have been reading but not commenting and I’m sorry for that, I will be a better blogger and follower. If only my little one could get his teeth Sad smile

-L

4 comments:

  1. PB is a productive burp - it took me FOREVER to figure that out... My personal PBs are stuck, horrible feelings which equal slime and eventually everything coming back up... but I think other people think of PBs differently. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your little one feels better soon, teething is never any fun! My son would get 2-4 teeth in at a time, poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope he gets to feeling better. Teething was always a big deal in my house as well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have really good man! I hope the little one gets better soon! teething was the only time my daughter was ever cranky. It is no fun! I also hope your 2nd fill gives you more control. It took me three fills before I had "good restriction" but everyone is different, and everyone's journey is different. I don't have any issues drinking to soon unless I've eaten to much. I still try to wait 30 minutes, but if I don't it doesn't cause any issues.

    ReplyDelete