Well what the F!!! Come on Maine I know we get a lot of snow but it is still October. My husband or as I like to call him Sugar Balls was more excited about this snow than my Rascal #1. It was cute to wake up and show Rascal #1 (he is 27 months) the snow and have him look at it for awhile point and say “snow” however that special moment has long since gone and I want my green grass back. Why wasn’t I born in the south? I love me some sweet tea and Chick Fil-A. BLAH!
So SB and both of my Rascals are asleep so I’m enjoying some 90’s country (no judging) and catching my on everyone’s blogs. I find myself going to sleep at night thinking of things I want… no NEED to write… So when I woke up to the internet coming and going because of the lovely weather I was not to impressed. Any who!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
I Have two very lovely ladies to thank for this award Cat and Sarah you both give me strength from your words and your journey I continue to enjoy getting to know you and I gain inspiration from both of you daily.
7 things about me....
- I talk in my sleep and Rascal #1 has started to talk in his as well. Sugar Balls will often try to keep me talking if he catches me sleep talking. He can only keep it going for so long before I start to wake up and yell at him for waking me up. I mean really I’m a Mom of a 27 month old and a 4 month old, let a girl sleep when she can.
- I’m allergic to cats but LOVE them.
- My very best cat Two Eye (yes her name was Two eye, simple reason really you see my In laws have a cat with One Eye who is named One Eye. It only made sense) She passed in January she enjoyed 17 years and was very loved.
- We recently took in a very, very, incredibly LARGE cat named Jug Head, we have no idea how old he is, but we like him and he seems to tolerate us. You know how cats can be with the superiority complex and all.
- Up until I turned 23 I never, ever wanted children. I thought the idea of a little person growing inside of me would be something straight out of a science fiction movie… I still kinda do… With that said I love being a mom. I love seeing these little people that SB and I created and seeing how they grow and learn and see things. It really is like seeing and doing everything for a second time only this time it is even better than when I first experienced it.
- I plan on having one more baby once I’m at a healthier weight, I would love, love, love to have a girl. I will also love another little boy, he will just have to learn to love to pink and dress because I need to be able to buy some tutus and I just don’t think they would look right me.
Amy makes me laugh and I find myself excited to see when she blogs, so please if you haven’t already you need to check her out.
Lap Band Gal is a huge inspiration and provides really good advice and insight. She was the very 1st blog I found and her blog helped me make up my mind about having Lap-Band
Ronnie there is just something about Ronnie that makes me want to be her friend. It may be the beautiful profile picture that makes her look like such an easy going person or how she doesn’t hold back her feelings/thoughts when she posts. I can tell that Ronnie is determined and I just feel like I know her…. not in a creepy stalker kinda way