Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stage Name

Good Saturday Afternoon Ladies!

I'm so happy to report that I've started to make some blogger friends.

With that said I need to come clean. Lucy Luck is my stage name. Yes I know it is hard to believe that someone wasn't born with the name Lucy Luck, I mean it sounds so natural and all. I'm not as original as Drazil over at Drazil and Sheniqua I simply frozen when it came time to name my blog and myself and therefore copied from my Old Navy Tee titled "Lucky Lucy's Lemonade".

You see I'm from Maine and if you look at a map you will see that the state of Maine is small, well it is even smaller when you live here. I'm still in the closet so to speak about my Lab Band so have avoided pictures and well my real name from being put on this blog.

However I do use My Fitness Pal and other social media sites under my legal name so for those of you that want to become friends on MFP or what not please let me know and please don't be surprised by the name change.

I can't wait to continue learning from and growing with the help of you ladies... and by growing I mean mental growth not the physical kind :-)


11 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm on MFP...andrealeigh23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I can only think of you as Lucy now, please don't tell me you are a Gertrude or something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol crazy!!! Your stage name is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im on myfitnesspal.com if you want to add me...onmyweightohappiness
    Love the stage name LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on mfp texasgirlgettinfit
    ~RustiAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Cecelou (but my food is the same over and over) again ... keep posting ... blogger pals are the best !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be banded in two weeks. I think I will check out My Fitness Pal...I need all the halp I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl you're hilarious!! lol i am in the same boat - i am still in the closet about my WLS as well!!

    (i hope my comment doesn't post twice - i'm having some blogger issues over here!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on mfp, too! Add me. :) ronnie_marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think its awesome. I'm in the closet to most folks as well. Im Lollicatt on mfp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm another one on MFP...vickyd205

    ReplyDelete