Friday, October 14, 2011

A little about ME

I took this from some of the other ladies, feel free to take it from me!


A. Age - 27

B. Bed size – King…but my 2 year old makes it feel a lot smaller

C. Chore you dislike –Washing the floors

D. Dogs – Love them but waiting until the boys are bigger before we get one

E. Essential start to your day - Pee

F. Favorite color – Pink

G. Gold or silver – Silver, gold looks awful on me

H. Height - 5'3’’

I. Instruments you play(ed) – Trumpet for a week in 6th grade

J. Job title – Domestic Engineer… I believe that is the new PC term for stay at home mom

K. Kids – Two wonderful boys 27 months and 4 months

L. Live - Maine

M. Mom's name -Shawna

N. Nicknames – Princess (I gave it to myself, my husband doesn’t call me it nearly enough but I’m training my 2 year old)

O. Overnight hospital stays – C-section with both sons and Lap Band due to my driving distance

P. Pet peeves – People who need to come to a dead stop to make a turn, People who smack their food while eating, people who stay in the passing lane at a slow speed, people who talk on their cell phone and don’t pay attention to lights… so basically bad drivers

Q.Quote from a movie – My husband would get a kick out of this because I always, always mess up quotes when I try to say them… So I’m not even gonna try.

R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings – Sadly I have no biological siblings but I do have an uncle who I consider and look up to as a brother. I also have a sister in law who I really do consider a sister. When my sister in law and I are out together people always think we really are sisters. I guess our husbands have the same taste in ladies… chunky, busty, blondes.

T. Time you wake up – last night I was up at 12, 3, and 5. On a really good night my little one will sleep until 5 or 6ish.

U. Underwear – Cotton, I hope to sexy up my underwear when I lose weight

V. Vegetables you don't like - mushrooms

W. What makes you run late – getting the boys ready and when I say boys that includes my husband

X. X-rays you've had – Teeth… I look at sugar and get a cavity.

Y. Yummy food you make – I’m a pretty good cook and baker hence my weight problem… I make lots of yummy stuff… I’m not a vegetarian but I have a wonderful recipe for vegetarian meatless balls

Z. Zoo animal favorites- Elephants, giraffes, monkeys… I love all animals

No comments:

Post a Comment