Friday, October 7, 2011

Shocked

I'm happy to report that I lost 2.9 lbs this week.
I really didn't think this would happen and I really don't think that I earned it.

I have been slipping back to my old ways and since I have yet to have a fill I'm finding myself hungry more and eating more.

I can’t help but wonder how much better I could have done. I can't wait until my first fill.

I’m going on a girl’s weekend leaving today and headed to NH with my Best girlfriend. I always get so excited about girl trips and then get really sick to my stomach and homesick before leaving my husband and babies. The weather should be beautiful here in Maine and in NH so I’m hoping that my husband as well as I will each have good weekends. I also hope to get lots of tax free goodies for Christmas!
Since September 8th I have lost 16.7 lbs and I'm VERY happy with that.



-Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment