Friday, October 14, 2011

My 1st Attempt at BYOC

1. What’s your most favorite noise and your least favorite noise?

Most fave> the sound of my little ones sucking on their pacifier and or hands and fingers as they sleep. Also the sounds of the ocean

Least fave > Teeth scrapping a fork

2. If you were a character in the movie Grease – who would you be?

I took a quiz it sad I was Frenchy… As a girl I always wanted to be Sandy

3. What was the name of your best friend in elementary school? Are you still friends?

Michael we no longer keep in touch

4. Who is your current celebrity crush?

Deborah Ann Woll who plays Jessica on True Blood is my girl crush I would love to look like her, she rocks beautiful red hair and is consider a curvier girl by Hollywood standards

5. Repeat question: How was your week in real life and in blog land?
In blog land I was been slacking. With weight loss I didn’t lose and I didn’t gain… not sure how I feel about that.
I had a wonderful week with my husband and boys but am still struggling with the loss of my Mother. It still all feels very raw and hard for me. I have had a dream every night this week with her in it and in all of them I know she is sick and have to experience losing her all over again just in different ways. I really do hope time heals all.

No comments:

Post a Comment