Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wii I lost more weight!



So at the start of all of this I had told myself I wouldn't weigh myself every week. I wouldn't be a slave to the scale but I find that weighing myself so far has motivated me to keep on keeping on. So you can imagine how excited I was last night when I pulled out the old Wii Fit and weighed myself to discover that in 6 days I had lost another 2.2 pounds! I'm so excited to report that since September 8, 2011 I have lost a total of 13.8 pounds.

My husband and mother in law have been saying for over a week that they can see the difference and I'm just not starting to believe them. It is a small difference but it is still a difference.

Would I have this surgery again? In a second! I would even find a way to pay for it out of pocket if I had to.


Happy Thursday Everyone!

-Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment