Sunday, September 18, 2011

Not SO hungry

Well I'm happy to say at 10 days out and on soft foods like mashed potatoes, yogurt, and what not I'm not nearly as hungry as I was 5 days ago. I went to see my surgeon on Wednesday and got weighed I was so very excited to have lost 8 pounds and I was ECSTATIC to be out of the 270s and into the 260s. That is my new mini goal to just go 10 pounds at a time. My second goal is to get to 199 and from there I would LOVE to be at 140/150. My next appointment will be on October 26th and I will get my first fill, I'm very excited. I have been following my doctors guidelines and drinking an Unjury drink 3 times a day (I try to drink them before meal times as it helps fill me up). I'm also eating between 1/2 to 1 cup of food at each meal mostly my meals have been on the lower end towards a 1/2 cup.

I think starting out with soft food really is a good idea I found that sometimes I don't even get 2 chews in before I'm ready to swallow and I know that could cause me some pain with other foods.

I have been using the lapband website to log my food, weight, and activities (so far I've only logged 1 walk but I am still healing). I really like the tools on the site it reminds me a lot of the weight watchers online site that I really liked to use. Speaking of Weight Watchers I just dug out an old WW cookbook that I'm excited to cook from once I can eat all types of foods again.

As a proud card carrying couch potato I'm also very excited up the new fall TV shows!

-Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment